Senior UX/UI Designer
Loox helps online merchants grow their business through their happy customers. We are building a reviews solution for online stores that offers the most effective way to collect lots of customer reviews with photos and increase traffic, conversion and retention.
We proudly serve
over 60,000 businesses worldwide, and our product reaches
more than 300 million shoppers every month!
We are looking for a sharp, creative and enthusiastic designer to join our team and lead the UX and UI of our products.
In this position, you will help brainstorm for new ideas and take them through research, wireframes and mockups all the way to pixel perfect design, that will reach hundreds of millions every month.
What you’ll do:
• Create user-centered designs by working backwards from the customer, utilizing customer feedback, data analysis, and usability findings, and oversee their development
• Collaborate with product, engineering, and marketing to develop a high-end look and feel
• Define and analyze KPIs to make informed recommendations for UI/UX improvements
• Help out with company-wide design needs such as marketing materials
• A Product Designer with at least 3 years of experience in UI, UX and interactive design from a SaaS company, preferably a startup
• A designer with strong understanding of the product lifecycle (research, prototyping, design & usability testing)
• UX focused, enjoy walking in the customer’s shoes and coming up with creative ways to improve their experience
• Enthusiastic about turning data analysis into creative, usable designs that impact KPIs
• Excited about having your creation reaching millions of people every. single. day.
Like what you read and think we can be a good match? Please send your CV to [email protected]