Loox is the #1 product reviews app on Shopify, helping over 100,000 online brands scale their business with the power of their happy customers (over 500 million shoppers a month).
Behind the scenes of the #1 paid app in the Shopify app store, is a work culture that values every employee's voice. Thanks to a collaborative, innovative atmosphere, each team member has the ability to make a significant impact and move the needle. That's why we are excited to share that we are looking to add a new, key team member to our driven team.
We are looking to hire an exceptionally talented and enthusiastic Creative Designer with a solid grasp of digital marketing design across multiple channels, in addition to strong branding and conceptualization skills. This team member will need to employ a hands-on, proactive approach in generating brand assets, advertising content, landing pages, engaging campaigns, and more.
What you'll do:
- Define the vision and standards for art and branding to ensure all creative materials are consistent for both product and marketing projects.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders including marketing, growth, sales, product, and others to deliver top-notch designs.
- Develop our brand elements and brand identity as needed for our marketing and product purposes.
- Providing art direction for video production for educational and promotional purposes.
- Responsible for the design of the company website along with landing-pages and more.
- Design imagery and visualizations that support all aspects of our marketing, products, and brand.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing and brand design.
- BA in Visual Communication or comparable experience.
- A strong grasp of the elements of design, such as typography, composition, and color, as well as having a keen eye for aesthetics and staying on top of design trends.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy, along with the ability to manage time and deliver top-quality deliverables while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- A self-learner and a highly motivated self-starter.
- Proficiency in Figma/Sketch and Adobe Suite(PS, AI, AE, PR).
- Excellent communication skills in English and Hebrew.
- Experience in motion design - plus.
- Experience working with Webflow - a big plus.
*A portfolio showcasing diversity, skills, and attention to detail is a must.
We would love to chat and tell you more - Contact us at [email protected]