Customer Support Engineer
Loox is a small yet extremely impactful eCommerce startup that is leading the pack when it comes to easy and sleek product reviews. By helping over 100,000 store owners (and growing fast) leverage social proof, Loox creates delightful experiences for consumers and sellers across the world.
Behind the scenes of the #1 paid app in the Shopify app store, is a work culture that values every employee's voice. Thanks to a collaborative, innovative atmosphere, each team member has the ability to make a significant impact and move the needle. That's why we are excited to share that we are looking to add some new, key team members to our driven team.
As Loox's Customer Support Engineer you will recognize our customer needs and help them enjoy our product to the fullest.
If you like solving problems and enjoy direct contact with customers, you are probably the person we are looking for. We're looking for someone who's energetic, tech-savvy, has great spoken and written English, and superb interpersonal skills.
If you are curious about a career in technology, this position is the perfect way to start.
What will you do?
- Be in charge of our customer happiness and deliver amazing service.
- Become a product expert who knows the ins-and-outs of what Loox offers, and helps customers maximize the value they receive from us.
- Troubleshoot customer reports and be in charge of their resolution from start to finish.
- Maintain and manage Loox's internal Knowledge Base.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points and represent the customer voice internally in Product, Marketing, and Business Development discussions.
What you'll need?
- English - native or bilingual proficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and teammates.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work in a hyper-fast paced and changing environment.
- Availability to work two afternoons a week, and 1-2 weekend shifts per month (Friday morning / Saturday Night).
- Knowledge in web technologies such as HTML, CSS – an advantage.
If you have what it takes to bring our customers to the next level, and want to be a part of a young, vibrant start-up, email your CV to [email protected]